- Read the below instructions to get all the supporting documents ready, before starting KYC Data Entry and Document Upload
- The KYC data and documents are to be filled and uploaded separately for each Investor (in case of Joint - Anyone or Survivor).
- All the mentioned documents should be Self attested by the investor in blue color ink, before capturing image and preparing uploadable file.
- If documents are not ready in self attested mode, you may put your signature in blue ink in white chit of paper, capture the image and save it as a file and upload with rest of the documents. We shall append the signature to each document for submission purposes.
- Create a ZIP file with all the below mentioned applicable documents and then upload via Choose File button in form below
Documents to be zipped into an single ZIP file (all documents should be of original color)
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (India - Aadhaar / Passport / Utility Bill / Voter ID / Property Tax / Tenancy Agreement)
- Address Proof (Intn'l - NRIs only) - Driving License / Utility Bill / Tenancy Agreement / Notarized Address Proof)
- Passport (NRIs only) - Front & Back inside with latest Visa page
- Resident ID / Social Security ID / National ID (NRIs only)
- Signature Image (blue ink in white chit of paper - if existing documents are not available in self attested mode)
- Empty (Unsigned) Cheque Leaf (of Bank a/c to be used for investing - Cheque leaf should have Ac holder name printed).
- Cheq leaf should clearly display Account Type (Savings | NRE Savings | NRO Savings
- If you wish to use multiple bank accounts or account types (NRE & NRO) to make investments, enclose each bank account's empty cheq leaf
- If cheque leaf is not available (or) does not display ac holder name in signature area, provide Copy of Passbook (or) Bank Statement with last 3 months transaction entries.
- Passbook or Bank Statement should mandatorily display Full Account Holder Name, Full Account Number, Account Type (SB/NRE/NRO), Bank Name, Branch Name, Branch address (with Pin Code), NEFT/IFSC Code and MICR Code)
(Enclosed Files should be of JPG (or) PNG (or) PDF Format only - Other formats will not be processed. Store all the above document files in a folder, select all files to Zip the entire folder and upload via "Choose File" button in form below and finally press "Submit" button).